The Final Project Plan

For the final video of this project I will make;

A 90-second sequence containing three 10 seconds visual effects shots and 20-second breakdowns of each.

The first shot will be a showcase of my projection mapping skill using mountains with subtle camera movement to give the illusion of 3D

The second shot will be shot will be a showcase of my matchmaking ability by adding CG with lighting into moving footage.

The third shot will showcase my ability to create photorealistic models and textures by having a still image rendered with a 3D model.

The reason for only 90 seconds is because industry professionals want to be able to know what you can do as fast as possible.

If one of the shots is shorter than 10 seconds such as the rendered image, time will be added to the breakdown to keep within the 90 seconds.

While creating each one of these, full development videos will be uploaded of the process, and development of the shots will be posted on the LSFM digibods Facebook page for feedback to help develop them to their final stage.

With 4 weeks left before hand in. I plan to use 1 week for each shot development using the final week for extra time for additions and development.